Dec. 19 Deadline To Help Local Firefighters Deliver A Special Christmas
Join a Burien tradition by donating food, gifts or cash to Fire District #2. First organized by firefighter Lt. John Zilke, Light up the Holidays has been a traditional fundraiser for the district for over 25 years.
Gifts are accepted through December 19.
Santa’s special sleigh will be leaving its not-so-secret location at 151st and 6th Ave SW on Wednesday Dec 22 at 9 a.m. HO HO HO!
Here’s where you can drop-off much needed gifts, food and cash donations:
- Burien Fire Department – 15100 8th Ave SW & 135 S Normandy Rd.
- North Highline Fire Department – 1243 SW 112th & 1606 S 128th
- Highline Medical Center – 16251 Sylvester Rd SW * 12844 Military Rd S * 13030 Military Rd S
- Burien Toyota – 15025 1st Ave S & 139 SW 150th
- Burien Chevrolet – 14400 1st Ave S
- Albertsons – 15840 1st Ave S & 12725 1st Ave S
- YB Tubless/Economy Wiring – 633 SW 148th
- Frenzi – 218 SW 153rd
- Boulevard Park Place Seniors Center – 2805 S 125th
- Curves – 17824 1st Ave S
- Burien Discount Store – 911 SW 151st St