Suffered Property Damage From The Recent Rain? Here’s How To Get Help

Print This Post  Email This Post

If you’ve suffered property damage from the recent rainstorms, flooding and/or landslides, the King County Department of Assessments wants you to know how you can get help.

“In light of the recent rainfall over the past weekend throughout King County – I wanted to forward along information on how to seek assistance for destroyed and damaged property for residents in the City of Burien,” said Communication and Outreach Coordinator Phillip Sit in an email.

If you’ve suffered any weather-related damage, you are asked to please contact the Department of Assessments at 206.296.7300.

If you own property in King County and wish to file a Destroyed Property claim, please fill out the King County Destroyed Property Form (.PDF).

Click here for additional information regarding property tax relief available to flood and storm victims.

For more information, check out the department’s website:

Print This Post  Email This Post

Share Your Opinion

By participating in our online comment system, you are agreeing to abide by the terms of our comment policy.

...and oh, if you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!