REMINDER: Cove To Clover ‘Party Before The Pain’ Irish Gala Is Saturday Night
REMINDER: Our friends at Cove to Clover (we’re Sponsors) want us to remind our Readers that they’re holding a “Party before the Pain” Irish Gala this Saturday night, March 12th from 7pm – 11pm at The Cove.
Tickets are $20 per person, and this includes a traditional Irish dinner, live music from The Haggis Bros., dancing, Guiness and Georgetown’s Mannys, Rogers on tap, a special appearance by a 30-foot Snake(!) and much more.
There will also be a “Celtic Costumed Couple Contest” with the winner receiving dinner for two at Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub.
Here are the details:
WHAT: “The Party Before The Pain” Cove to Clover Irish Gala.
WHEN: This Saturday night, March 12th, from 7pm – 11pm.
WHERE: Normandy Park Community Club (a.k.a. “The Cove”), located at 1500 SW Shorebrook Drive in Normandy Park.
ATTIRE: Full Celtic Warrior, Kilt or at least something green (Note: please check all broad swords at the door)
INFO: Tickets can be purchased at the Normandy Park Community Club. No online registration for this event is planned (NPCC Office hours are M,W,F 9-1:00 and Sat 8-10:00). You must be 21 and over to attend.
- Celtic Costumed Couple Contest: Dinner for 2 at Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub
- $20 admission includes (fee increases to $25 on March 1)
- Dinner – Traditional Irish fare (7-8 pm)
- Dancing – Live Irish band – The Haggis Bros (8-11 pm)
- Guiness and Georgetown’s Mannys, Rogers on Tap
- Special Appearance by the 30-foot Snake!
- Tickets are now available for purchase at the Normandy Park Community Club. No online registration for this event is planned (NPCC Office hours are M,W,F 9-1:00 and Sat 8-10:00).
- Join Mr. Snake himself as you dance a jig old-country style. You can B.Y.O.B. in case you’re not a beer drinker.
- Email: email@example.com for more information.
More info available at the Cove to Clover website.