Raul Silva, 19, Wins Sunday’s 3rd Annual Cove To Clover Race
Despite occasional sprinkles, bagpipers, lots of Irish-themed hats as well as
costumed Vikings Celtic Warriors at an obstacle course called “The Uprising,” the 3rd annual Cove to Clover 5k Fundraiser Race went off without a hitch Sunday afternoon (March 13th).
According to results posted near the finish line, Raul Silva, 19, of SeaTac, was the winner with a time of 18-minutes and 18 seconds.
The top female finisher was Jenny Prentice, 49 of Normandy Park.
Here are the Top 10 finishers:
- Raul Silva, SeaTac, 19 M
- Kyle Smits, SeaTac, 32 M
- Joe Baisch, Burien, 27 M
- Ray Prentice, Normandy Park, 51 M
- Paul Hyunh, Seattle, 19 M
- Matt Parker, Burien, 31 M
- Andrew Baklunc, Normandy Park, 15 M
- Thomas Goos, Kirkland, 39 M
- Rick Williams, Puyallup, 43 M
- Brad Bodle, Normandy Park, 22 M
We’ll be posting more results, as well as photos, throughout the afternoon, so be sure to check back often.