Residents Appointed To Burien Arts Commission, Parks Board
At the March 28th Burien City Council meeting, the following residents were unanimously approved to the Arts Commission:
- Position 3, Shelli Park, self-employed artist, color/space designer, yoga instructor.
- Position 4, Andrea H. Reay, production administrator, Seattle Opera.
- Position 5, Robbie Howell, real estate broker, Windermere Co.
- Position 6, Michael O’Neill, self-employed interior designer.
- Position 7, Chloe Bjordahl, moderator for an online game, LEGO Group.
- Position 8, Virginia Wright, online editor, Encore Media Group.
Terms for Positions 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 are full terms that began on March 28, 2011, and end on March 31, 2015. The appointment to Position 6 is for an unexpired term that began on March 28, 2011, and ends on March 31, 2013.
And on April 4th, the City Council approved the following appointments to the Parks and Recreation Board:
- Position 2, Cynthia Raufmann-Trewartha, real estate associate broker, Century 21 North Homes Realty.
- Position 3, Annie Morton, Director of Education, Seward Park Audubon Center.
- Position 4, Christopher Ndifon, Sr., land-use planner.
All appointments were to full terms that began on April 4, 2011, and end on March 31, 2015.