Fun Community Events This Spring At Advertiser Normandy Park Senior Living
Our good neighbor, community supporter and Advertiser Normandy Park Senior Living has asked that we let our Readers know what’s going on in and around their place this spring. There’s something for everyone at Normandy Park Senior Living starting later this month.
Here’s the lineup:
- Spring Craft Bazaar: Saturday April 23 from 9:30-3:30. Shop for Easter or Mom’s day gifts made by local crafters. And you can visit the Easter bunny while you’re there. Vendor tables are still available. Call for details.
- Car Wash and Garage Sale hosted by the students on Aviation High School’s Robotic Team on Saturday May 7th.
- 6th Annual High School Art Show with the Gala Opening Thursday May 12th at 6:30. Awards will be presented at 7:15. Art can be viewed through May 22.
- Burien Wellness Health Fair Saturday May 14th from 10-3. Stop by the NPSL booth and received information on current senior housing options
- Highline Relay for Life Saturday June 11th starting at 2PM. Normandy Park Senior Living is a sponsor of this of this event. Normandy Park’s Community Outreach Director and one of the local volunteer Relay organizers Kim Parks invites all area residents to come by Mt Rainier High School in Des Moines for the opening ceremony of this event that raises funds to fight cancer around the world. For more information click here.
Also, late breaking NPSL news on the senior living front from Kim:
“This morning (Friday 4/8) I just got the news about our spring move-in special. Move in by April 30th and receive $400 off monthly base rent on all apartments for life! Must take financial responsibility of apartment by April 30th.”
Normandy Park Senior Living is located at 16625 1st Ave S. in Normandy Park.
You can call 206-241-0821 for more information about any of their events or to tour the facility.
Visit their website here.
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]