VIDEO: 4th Of July Time Lapse Of Burien’s Three Tree Point Neighborhood
Here’s a time lapse video of 2011′s entire 4th of July day, from morning to night, shot at the intersection of Maplewild SW and SW 172nd in Burien’s Three Tree Point neighborhood.
Using a PlantCam placed on top a cabana courtesy Barbara Clevenger, and shot at a rate of 1 frame every 30 seconds, this video was Produced/Edited by BTB Publisher/Editor Scott Schaefer.
- The rush to (and from) the Community Breakfast
- The kid’s procession
- When a Burien Police cruiser parks
- When the first band, Jaguar Paw, starts
- When the 3 Tree Point Blues Band starts
- Dancing in the street
- Sun setting (a black dot due to the weak digital chip in the camera)
- And…can you spot yourself?
(for best results, view at 720p in full-screen mode):