MISSING: Burien Parks & B-Town Blog Banners From Lake Burien School Park
Sometime around the middle of August, the two vinyl banners pictured above went missing from the fence of the tennis courts at Lake Burien School Park – Burien Parks’ “Music In The Park” one and The B-Town Blog’s banner.
We are asking for our Readers to spread the word, post this to their Facebook Pages, Tweet it, talk about ’em, because sadly, these banners cost money, and neither Burien Parks nor The B-Town Blog can afford to lose them.
To whomever took them down – perhaps you found it offensive to have “advertising” in your local park? We understand, and we apologize for that – you see, we helped Sponsor the city’s annual “Music and Movies in the Park” shows at this park, and one of the perks was for us to display our banner on site. We were planning on taking it down but, ahem…you beat us to it.
If you have either banner, or know their whereabouts, we encourage you to please let us know – and you can do so without identifying yourself!:
- Call (206) 248-2565, and using the *67 “call blocking” feature on your phone tell us where it is, or call after hours and leave a voicemail if you wish.
- Leave an anonymous Comment below (you don’t have to use a real email address!).
We’re willing to pick up the banners at an easy, convenient drop-off location too, so you won’t have to meet us in person. Say perhaps at Lake Burien School Park? An alley near Olde Burien? etc.
Please note that:
- We don’t care who you are.
- We don’t plan on pressing charges or ‘punishing’ anyone.
- We both just want our banners back!