Only Few Days Left To Get Tix For Highline Schools Foundation’s Oktoberfest
There are only a few days left to purchase your tickets for the Highline Schools Foundation for Excellence’s annual Oktoberfest Dinner, Dance & Auction, coming up this Saturday night, Oct. 15th, from 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. at the Normandy Park Cove.
“Don’t miss out on your chance to bid on some really wonderful items and support your Highline kids!” reads their Facebook Page.
Here are some of the items that will be up for bid:
- Golf for 4 at Fairwood Country Club
- Seahawks tickets to the Monday night game?
- Husky Football, Apple Cup
- Thunderbird tickets
- And a chance to sit at the broadcast table and get on headset while Dick Fain, “the Voice of the Storm,” calls the play-by-play!
Or, for the more laid back among us:
- Party boat to the Tides in Gig Harbor
- 3 days at Seabrook on Ocean Shores
- Getaway to Palm Springs!
- They’ll also have dinners, jewelry and braces – AND for dinner, you will be served some hearty German fare – including fabulous sausage generously donated by Burien’s own Dan the Sausage Man!
Featuring traditional German fare, steins full of beer, fun entertainment, and a lively auction filled with surprises, all in a community-minded effort to benefit the Highline Schools Foundation and build awareness for this great organization that supports all schools in the Highline School District.
Oktoberfest has become one of the most successful fundraisers for the Highline Schools Foundation and raises necessary funds to support students in our district in the areas of arts, athletics, classroom innovation, college readiness and other needs. The Foundation strives to “bridge the gap” between what state funding provides and what our students need! Community support is critical to us reaching our goals and meeting more needs of our students and teachers.
Last year’s event was a sell-out, and another capacity crowd of Highline Public Schools supporters are expected again this year.
Tickets are just $45, and you can register online here.
“Put on your jeans or your lederhosen and head to Normandy Park Cove for the annual Oktoberfest Dinner, Dance and Auction on October 15th!”
We’re proud to be Sponsors for the second year in a row, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!