Registered Your Wiener For The B-Town Blog Wiener Dog Race Yet? It’s Saturday!
Have you registered your Wiener Dog yet for The B-Town Blog Wiener Dog Race yet? It will be held this Saturday (Oct. 29) at 3:30 p.m. in Olde Burien, as part of Discover Burien’s annual ‘Boo In Burien’ Halloween festivities.
“Whether your tiny racer is a sure-bet or a real looong shot,” reads the registration form, “…fill out the form to enter in this fun event!”
The Entry Fee is just $5, and you can download a PDF Registration Form here!
Remember last year, when we Sponsored ‘Waldo,’ the differently-abled Wiener dog in a wheelchair? That was Waldo’s first race, and his first loss (he came in dead last!).
Here are some pics from last year’s event:
Also included this year will be:
- Hayrides: Noon – 3:30 p.m.
- Trick or Treating: Noon until the Candy is gone
- Haunted House at Moss Chiropractic: 1 – 4 p.m.
- Pumpkin Bowling at Elliott Bay Brewery: 1 – 3 p.m.
- Paint Pumpkins at Grocery Outlet: Noon until pumpkins gone
- Scary Story Telling
- Kids Crafts at Collins Chiropractic
- Children’s Costume Parade
- Costume Dog Parade: Noon registration – Parade starts at 3:15 pm in Olde Burien
- The B-Town Blog Wiener Dog Races: 3:30 pm in Olde Burien.
For more information, contact Debra George at (206) 941-7199.