The B-Town Blog is excited to welcome our newest Advertiser: The Barrel Tavern, located at 11051 1st Ave South, in Burien’s North side, where you’ll find a welcoming environment with a laid back atmosphere.
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll want to stop in and hang out a while for their Halloween Bash this Saturday, Oct. 29th:
6. The food is awesome! Come for dinner, stay for the fun!
5. They have $1 Halloween Jell-O Shots.
4. The Mudsharks will be playing live music starting at 9pm.
3. Costume contest with prizes.
2. This place is so cool, their own customers bought this Advertisement!!
1. THE SISTERS ARE BACK!!!
The Barrel has made a name for itself for more than its distinctive landmark brown barrel on the roof. It’s a favorite place for folks from all walks of life. In many respects it feels like a second family, so come on in, get comfortable and have a good time. It won’t be long before “everybody knows you by name.”
The Barrel Tavern is located at 11051 1st Ave South in Burien – you can’t miss the distinctive building – and be sure to Friend them on Facebook here .
Here are some photos of the iconic Barrel through the years:Facebook Twitter Subscribe