Welcome Our Latest Advertiser: Bob Edgar For Position #4 Burien City Council
We’d like to welcome our latest Advertiser to The B-Town Blog – Bob Edgar for Position #4 of the Burien City Council!
As we do with all our Advertisers, we’re allowing Mr. Edgar a forum to present his message:
MY GOALS FOR BURIEN-
- A safe and vibrant city with a small town flavor
- A government that is fiscally responsible
- A sustainable community that supports Burien families and businesses for the long-term
- A place to live where citizen and neighborhood voices are listened to with respect and reflected in city government decisions
- I am opposed to any further annexations by Burien at this time.
- Animal Control is not working effectively. There appear to be ongoing problems with: adequate funding, operational transparency and sporadic levels of services. When elected, I will request a reexamination of Animal Control.
The citizens of Burien have spoken! I am proud to have won the Primary election for this position. Thank you for your votes. It is clear Burien residents want change on the Burien Council and I believe that I can provide that positive change. I bring fresh ideas and new perspectives on the challenges facing our city.
Thank you for your ongoing support and vote.
- A.A Computer Science
- B.A Earth Science, MBA Information Systems,
- Doctorate, Seattle University-Educational Leadership
- Burien Comprehensive Plan
- Shoreline Master Program
- Board Member-Shorewood on the Sound Community and Sustainable Burien;
- Member-Neighbors Of Seahurst Park;
- Committee Member-Salmon Creek Neighborhood
- Volunteer marking storm drains
Vote BOB EDGAR for Burien City Council Position 4 Nov. 8, 2011
E-mail: [email protected]
To the B-Town Blog
Subject: Comment by Sue on Sally Nelson’s Post
This is a statement to clarify the charge against my campaign workers and myself. Sue has stated that I am indulging in dirty tricks and that I and my campaign workers are stealing, illegally destroying and illegally removing campaign signs on 4th Ave. SW. I know the team of campaign workers who put out signs on 4th Ave. SW. and I can unequivocally state that none of these workers illegally destroyed, stole or removed Gordon Shaw’s signs. If Sue has proof of who did this, then she should immediately contact King County Elections and file a complaint. However, Sue is claiming in this blog that I am responsible for causing Gordon Shaw’s signs to disappear. Destroying, stealing or removing political signs is an illegal act and she is accusing me of this in her comment on this blog site. There is absolutely no truth to this blog comment. I am requesting that her blog comment be removed immediately.
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]