Longtime Prudential NW Realtor David Dean Smith Passes Away

David Dean Smith

From our friends at Prudential NW Realty comes this sad news:

With great sadness we report the passing of David Dean Smith, a long time West Seattle and, more recently, Burien Realtor.

David died sometime in the early morning hours of November 3, 2011. The cause is unknown at this time.

David started his Real Estate Career in April, 1992 with Prudential Benton (later becoming Prudential Northwest Realty Associates) in West Seattle and was still a very active broker with us at the time of his death.

Services for David have not yet been announced but will be posted here when determined.

You will be greatly missed, David Dean.

Comments

12 Responses to “Longtime Prudential NW Realtor David Dean Smith Passes Away”
  1. Lisa B. says:

Oh my god, what terrible news. So very sorry to hear this. RIP David.

2. Lorna Ava says:

Cannot believe it! What are the details, we are stunned. Lorna and Doug Ava/Coldwell Banker

3. David Katt says:

Rest in Peace my trusted and respected friend ..Will miss your energy , loyalty and strength . God Bless ..with much love and a heavy heart ..David Katt

4. Laura T. says:

David Dean, “The Listing Machine!”

OMG, So Incredibly Sad!
    …yes, I remember the blonde Joke.
    …yes, you will always have a place in my heart too.
    I love you too!
    LT

P.S. Tell Punkin, Osar, Ranger and my Dad Hi.

5. Greg says:

A delightful person, I’ve enjoyed his friendship dearly over the years. Loyailty was his signature. He was a man of many faces and true to all. He played a mean a third base.

I’ll really miss our conversations.

Greg

6. Brad Running says:

I’m in shock. David and I just talked to each a couple of times late last month. We will all miss you very very much! Your Buddy, Brad

7. Lauren C. says:

I’ve known David Dean for 11+ year’s now. He was a dear friend, and then became my real estate agent over 9 year’s ago. He was one of the kindest, softest people I’ve ever known. I have my parrot, Nigel thank’s to David. I know he is with GOD, and will alway’s remain in my heart.

With Sadness,

Lauren C.

8. Sally S says:

I am so glad David gave me one of his rib cage reverberating hugs and we told each other “I love you” the night before he passed, just like we always did when we met. He is a great reminder to always leave Loved Ones with those two things. Still feeling that Love

And will be passing it along~Sally S.

9. Bryan W says:

David Dean was a great guy. I’ve bought and sold homes with him over the years. He will truly be missed.

10. mikki says:

At a Christmas dinner party about nine years ago, David Dean taught my two-year old son how to decorate a tree – by throwing the ornaments at it! I’ll never forget that. It was a great night, and I got to see the child in him. Hoping he’s at peace.

I agree, he did give one heck of a hug –

mikki

11. Todd K says:

David was part of our foursome on the golf course for over twenty years.
    I will miss his humor and positive attitude with life.
    He was a close friend that knew my family well and we all loved him.
    I will miss my bud.

12. Mark Mitman says:

David was a member of our martial arts class at Allstar Fitness (West Seattle Martial Arts Club). He brought with him a sense of humor, humility and three of his friends. Always enjoyed his company and sense of humor. Godspeed David. Were gonna miss you at the WSMAC.