Here Are This Weekend’s New Year’s Area Haps…
It’s New Year’s Eve weekend (Happy New Year everyone!), and there’s surely going to be a lot of partying going down in the general B-Town area; here are just some of the local haps that will be ringing in the ominously-awaited 2012.
If we’re missing something please email us details and we’ll add it!
SATURDAY, DEC. 31st (New Year’s Eve!):
- ELMER’S PUB (15027 Ambaum Blvd SW; 206-439-1007): Kickstart at 9pm; no cover charge, bring ID; free champagne at midnight, expecting a good crowd
- GOODTIME ERNIE’S (15747 Ambaum Blvd. SW) Let’s ring in the New Year with all our friends! D. WACO BAND starts at 9pm – No Cover! We’ve got lots of fun planned! https://www.facebook.com/events/349740615040337/
- VINO BELLO (636 SW 152nd St – F Burien, WA 98166 ;206-244-8466: “Nuthin’ but Bubbles Tasting & Live Music” Noon – 8pm: Stop in, try before you buy and stock up on your celebration bubbles! Taste Noon – 8pm Live Music featuring Andy Eades 6pm- 8pm Bar to close at 9pm; More info here http://www.facebook.com/events/288293397881850/
- TIN ROOM BAR/THEATER (923 SW 152nd St. Olde Burien 206-242-8040): New Year’s Eve Party; champagne at midnight. “Hangover 2” playing in Tin Theater at 7:30 p.m.
- THE MARK RESTAURANT & BAR: “Join us at Mark Restaurant & Bar as we host a Murder Mystery Party. Sign up and get your Character. Theme this year is “LIGHTS! CAMERA! MURDER! $45 per person (includes: Three Course Dinner – Prime Rib and Salmon, Champagne at Midnight and Party Favors – No host bar – plus tax & gratuity) PACKETS AVAILABLE. Pick early and get your pick of characters. Starts at 8:30 pm New Year’s Eve – Bring yourself or a Group – it is a FUN EVENT!
- SCOTCH & VINE (22341 Marine View Drive S, Des Moines; 206-592-2139) “Put on your festive holiday attire and join us for an evening of dining and dancing with live jazz/blues music by Brian Lee and The Orbiters. Includes a cocktail, appetizers, buffet dinner, party favors and some bubbly to ring in 2012. Make your reservation today…[email protected] or 206.592.2139. $50* – limited seating; plus tax and gratuity. More info here: http://www.facebook.com/events/304073599605526/
SUNDAY, JAN. 1st (New Year’s Day):
- Brrring In 2012 With Burien’s Annual Polar Bear Plunge At Three Tree Point
- Start The New Year With A ‘Walk N’Talk’ Through Gregory Heights Sunday
MONDAY, JAN. 2nd:
Be safe everyone!