The 4th annual Cove to Clover  Fundraiser Run (we’re a Sponsor) happened under dry but on-the-brink of stormy conditions Sunday afternoon (March 11), with over 1,500 registered runners, setting a new record.
The weather went from mild to wild though, and by the time most reached the finish line it was cold enough to molt a snake.
Winner of the 10K for Men was Ryan Prentice, 21, of Normandy Park; his Dad, Ray Prentice, 52, came in 4th (beat ya Dad!).
Winner of the 10K for Women was Sandi Rowden, 47, of Burien.
Winner of the 5K for Men was Angelo Baca, 32, who won the Brat Trot 5K last Fall (read our coverage here ).
Winner of the 5K for Women was Thais Pedro, 15, of Burien.
The oldest runners were Clyde Sparks, 76, and Betsy Backstrom, 62, both from Normandy Park,
- *Ryan Prentice, 21, Nornandy Park
- Joe Bisignano, 51, Seattle
- Samuek Njenga, 33, Kent
- *Ray Prentice, 52, Normandy Park
- Timothy Petrie, 30, Seattle
- Stuart Ayling, 35, Lake Tapps
- Shawn Connoly, 25, Seattle
- Nick Kramer, 24, Burien
- Eric Taylor, 34, Burien
- Sephren Barrow, 30, Seattle
* Father and Son
- Sandi Rowden, 47, Burien
- Jessica Fauconnier, 29, Orondo
- Maddi Groen, 15, Seattle
- Danielle Klinkhammer, 34, Burien
- Sonya Kepler, 34, Burien
- Amy McCurdy, 30, Seattle
- Angela Pasquale, 31, Seattle
- Hidi Michelson Cramer, 37, Des Moines
- Kelly Bolma, 14, Normandy Park
- Jamie Barton, 32, Burien
- Angelo Baca, 32, Burien*
- Paul Young, 20, Normandy Park
- Joe Baisch, 28, Burien
- Samuel Gustafsson, 17, Seattle
- Matthew Chacon, 14, Seattle
- Jacob Williams, 22, Normandy Park
- Zachary Todd, 17, Burien
- Christian Tinoco, 17, Seattle
- Nick Baisch, 26, Burien
- David Lachtman, 24, Seattle
- Thais Pedro, 15, Burien
- Jenna McPhee, 11
- Denise Sagmoen, 40, Burien
- Kalina Cordero, 11, Tukwila
- Heidi-Lyn Menjonideo, 34, Burien
- Taylor Johnsen, 10, Normandy Park
- Kelly Williamson, 27, Seattle
- Karianne Bolma, 12, Normandy Park
- Michelle Hunter, 41
- Kathryn Brunette, 46, Normandy Park
This local, grassroots community fundraiser benefits the Highline Area Food Bank and many other local charities.
We’ll be posting more photos over the next day or two, so be sure to check back for updates.Facebook Twitter Subscribe