Advertiser Zenith Holland Gardens Now Open Every Saturday
Friend of the Blog and Advertiser Zenith Holland Gardens says “Spring has sprung, so come on down!”
“We have the best plants in the south end,” said Lyn Robinson of Zenith Holland, which is located just south of downtown Des Moines.
Featured right now are seeds from Renee’s Gardens, including:
- Gourmet Vegetables
- Kitchen Herbs
- Cottage Garden Flowers
“We’ll be open every Saturday and sunny Sundays,” Lyn added.
Zenith Holland Gardens is easy to find:
- Head south through downtown Des Moines on Marine View Drive.
- You’ll pass the Red Robin restaurant on your right. Stay in the right lane, curving gently up the hill, past the Taco Time on your left.
- About a quarter mile up you’ll see Zenith Holland’s entry point brand new wooden sign on your left (on the east side of the road).
Established in 1907, Zenith Holland Gardens is the oldest continually-operated business in Des Moines. They specialize in quality plants ranging from hardy perennials to culinary herbs, colorful annuals, sedums, ground covers and hanging baskets.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunny Sundays 10 a.m. to approx. 4 p.m.
Zenith Holland Gardens
23260 Marine View Drive South
Des Moines, WA 98198
Like them on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/ZenithHollandGardens
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]