JOBS: Burien/Airport Towing Seeking to Hire Tow Truck Driver
Our friends at Burien/Airport Towing want our Readers to know that they’re seeking to hire a ‘Quality Tow Truck Driver For A Long Term Position.’
Here’s the full job listing:
Lets get right to the point. No tricks, no false advertising. We are a quality business that has been around for 24 years (we are not going anywhere); we are a professional/ family minded crew. Our drivers have been here for many years..(even through a tight decline in the economy) This is a full time job. We are not looking for someone that just fits the description; we want someone who still has heart and pride in their passion for work. Your compensation package depends on your experience. (No experience necessary) We have one spot available on our schedule. This is a rare chance to find a place where you can feel comfortable. Remember when applying for this position; it is NOT for someone who sits in a tow truck and just goes through the motions, there are opportunities all the time. We have project developments in place. (some physical labor) There is room here to make your time a rewarding experience. You can get training to excel in your role. We don’t need someone who needs to be micro managed. You will be required to work “on call” shifts so you must be in the area. (do not apply if you have a commute to this area because you most likely will not be considered) This position requires a certain type of person that is looking to make this a career not a stepping stone.
The following position is available:
Medium/ Heavy Duty: Must have CDL/Light Duty Tow Truck Driver
To get an interview as a tow truck driver, you must:
- Possess and present a valid Washington State Drivers License at the time of application
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Possess a Social Security Card
- Be a United States citizen or have an alien registration card
- Have not been convicted of a felony in the past ten (10) years
- Present a driving abstract for the last five (5) years at the time of application
- Above average driving record
- No DWI, DUI, or reckless driving within (2) years
- No more than (1) DWLS convictions in the past three (3) years
- No more than (1) moving violation within the past (1) year and no more than (3) within the past (3) years
- Have the ability to work independently, multitask and problem solve
- Be able to lift 85 pounds (lbs) to a height of (4) feet.
- Sometimes work long hours even after your shift is over, (sometimes those days are nights)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
To see other local job listings, check out our comprehensive Jobs page here.