Here’s a Sneak Peek at Auction Items for the May 19 ‘Hats On For Highline’
The Highline Medical Center Foundation’s ‘Hats on for Highline’ fundraiser (we’re a Sponsor), which will be held from Noon – 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 19 at Emerald Downs, has released a sneak peek at some of the fantastic items that will be up for auction.
This annual benefit will be hosted by B-Town Blog Publisher/Editor Scott Schaefer, who promises to wear as many silly hats as he can find (if you have a silly hat to donate, please email him).
Want to win two tickets to anywhere Alaska Airlines flies?
How about passes to the Museum of Flight, Woodland Park Zoo and Northwest Railway Museum?
Want a Mariners dream fan package including Commissioner’s Box tickets, passes to watch batting practice, and an exclusive behind the scenes tour?
See you May 19!
“As our most unique annual event, Hats On for Highline is the perfect mixture of fun, excitement and philanthropic spirit,” reads an announcement. “Attendees to our Emerald Downs event enjoy a private viewing facility, gourmet buffet, exclusive betting booths and the opportunity to participate in a fabulous hat contest, silent auction, and raffle!”
Take A Sneak Peak at the Hats On for Highline auction items:
SILENT AUCTION & RAFFLE:
This year’s silent auction has something for everyone! Place your bid on some of these great items:
- 2 roundtrip tickets from Alaska Airlines…to anywhere they fly!
- Tickets to this year’s Seafair festival to watch the hydro plane races & air show
- A night’s getaway in Bellevue including accommodations at the Silver Cloud Hotel and tickets to the Parlor Live Comedy Club
- A fantastic family summer pack containing passes to the Museum of Flight, Woodland Park Zoo, and the Northwest Railway Museum
- Wine tasting & hors d’oeuvres for 10 people at Hoodsport Winery
- Multiple spa packages including a day of pampering for two at Serenza Salon & Spa
- A Mariners dream fan package including Commissioner’s Box tickets, passes to watch batting practice, and an exclusive behind the scenes tour
- A hot air balloon ride
- Seattle Sounders tickets and memorabilia of Seattle’s pro sports teams
- A kayaking tour for 2 in the San Juan Islands
- A fabulous collection of designer purses and clutches including several Coach brand items
Visit www.supporthighline.org to register for Hats On for Highline – tickets are $60 per person, and proceeds go to support important initiatives throughout Highline Medical Center.
Contact Sarah Couch with any questions at 206.901.8508 or [email protected].
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]