Order Your Burien Bites Tickets Now and Get a FREE T-Shirt
Burien Bites, the new food-centric fundraiser set for Sunday, May 27, is now selling ‘early bird’ tickets, with the added incentive of getting a FREE t-shirt for ordering for two or more people.
This new benefit will raise money for local charities by providing a ’round-robin’ day of visiting different local restaurants, sampling food, the voting on the best “bites” of Burien.
To order, click here: http://www.burienbites.com/preregister.asp.
The cost is $10 per ticket (Kids are free), and all proceeds will benefit local charities.
Participants will be allowed to check in at 3 p.m. at HomeTask on Sunday, May 27th – 611 SW 152nd Street – then proceed to various local restaurants to sample food.
Here are some of the preliminary details:
- Check-in will begin at 3 p.m. on Sunday, May 27 at the HomeTask office at 611 SW 152nd Street in downtown Burien.
- Once guests are checked in, they can get photos taken in the Burien Bites Social Photo Booth.
- Then, draw for your first restaurant stop.
- While at your first stop, enjoy choosing from a special selection of $5 or $10 bites before tromping over to your 2nd, 3rd, 4th…. well, you get the idea.
- Keep an eye out for the special flashing punch stations on your way!
- And don’t forget to rate the purveyors online at each stop!
- Return to Burien Bite central (HomeTask office) to watch the results tally live a big screen and enjoy a glass of wine with friends.
- A big Burien Bites trophy will be presented to the Winner who gets to proudly display it at their premises until the next event!