UPDATE: New Pic Added of Armed Felon wanted by U.S. Marshals

6/2/12 UPDATE: We added a new photo of Corey Clairmont above, taken from his Facebook Page, which also lists the following under his “Basic Information”:

Lives in White Center, Washington

From White Center, Washington

Knows Philippine English, Samoan

About Corey: drink/shoot guns/drawing /tatooing

Interested In Women

Sex Male

On another note, Clairmont may have been spotted recently in a the Kent Fred Meyer (25250 Pacific Hwy. South) by a woman we spoke with at Saturday’s Des Moines Farmers Market, who told us she recognized him from our blog posting, then called 911. Police arrived 15 minutes later and he had left by then.

PREVIOUSLY:

U.S. Marshals are looking for an armed felon named Corey Clairmont (pictured above), who eluded police when they tried to stop him on International Blvd in SeaTac.

Clairmont is believed to be armed, and he led deputies on a brief pursuit and then jumped out of the vehicle and fled on foot from the 3100 block of South 167 (map below).

He has a Federal Probation Violation Warrant, and his original charge was a Federal gun charge.

He is described as a white male, 6’0, 180 with dark hair. He’s 34 years old, and his hair is reported to be shorter than in the photo.

Clairmont has numerous tattoos on his upper body and arms, including his neck.

If you see Clairmont call 911 and do not attempt to contact him.

View Larger Map

Comments

8 Responses to “UPDATE: New Pic Added of Armed Felon wanted by U.S. Marshals”
  1. Kathie says:

It wasn’t SR 167 it was S 167th St. in SeaTac. The 3100 block is no where near SR 167. Apartments on 32nd and S 167th.

2. Breezy says:

This man is the Love of my life and is clearly misunderstood!!! Its not like he hasn’t committed any new crimes, but they have nothing better to do than try and hunt him down…. But hey its ok for the child molesters to live next door to schools, and keep melted milk duds in their hands right?? any way keep all your priorities in order!! whatever that may mean to you.

3. BigCujo says:

I gotta run to keep from hidin’;
    I’m bound to keep on ridin’.
    An’ I got one more silver dollar,
    An’ I ain’t gonna let ’em catch me, no:
    I ain’t gonna let ’em catch the midnight rider…..

4. ONE says:

Breezy, the name fits perfect… This man has been the love of ALOT of WOMEN’S lives… His ONE love and priorities became #2 to his addictions… #1 understanding this man is neccesary before commenting… What you think you KNOW about him, in the last year that you have acquired a “RELATIONSHIP” with him… Believe me is nothing… This man fights demons everyday and needs help… Helping him elude the authorities isnt helping, it is the selfishness of people who feel that they cannot live without him as they cannot live without the drug addiction that you share with him… The TRUE Corey, while sober would never be caught dead with someone like BREEZY, I speak known facts!!! This man is a wonderful guy, but being wonderful doesnt get you far in life is his way of thinking while on drugs… Misery loves company, ask him he knows this better than anyone… Also ask him what he has lost because of his addiction??? I bet you it will make him CRY!!! Tell him to “TURN HIS LIGHTS DOWN LOW”! He may not be commiting a new crime everyday, but that one silver dollar he has left I can guarantee you will be spent soon… Some crimes that are commited, no law can punish you for except for ones self, and no one can escape that no matter how fast, long or far he may run… Boys will grow up and become MEN and have questions for you and what will you have, to say to these GROWN MEN when the time comes??? Parents have an unconditional love for their children that they dont get to choose, luckily for this guy it works the same when you have children… They NEVER stop loving what they didnt have a choice in getting as a parent!!! Stay UP CUJO!!!

• cujo son says:

this is cujo or whatever u wann acall my dad he is my dad and he is the best dad ever

5. cujo son says:

and all the people that say my dad is crazy and its armed hes not and u dont know what its like to not see ur dad at all or even for any of ur birthdays