5 Easy Ways to Keep Kids off the Couch this Summer at Advertiser Jungle Gym
Advertiser The Jungle Gym is ready to keep kids busy and active this summer with a host of class and camp options.
What’s more, they are offering a great coupon to give your wallet a break as well:
Look for new specials in July and August.
Inside the colorful gym, children gain confidence in their physical agility from caring instruction by positive and motivating Coaches.
Here are five options to keep your kids moving this summer:
- Gymnastics Classes: These classes are offered for ages 1-12. The coaches teach a variety of skills, noticing steps of the children’s progress and helping kids achieve their goals.
- Open Gym: Tots and elementary kids play in harmony as they tumble on the trampoline, climb the walls (literally) or enjoy free play. Enough to expend all that extra summer energy and build healthy active habits.
- Summer Gym Camps: These are a great option for extended activity. In the series of five weekly sessions, youngsters focus on gymnastics and learn another fun skill on the side. Alternate skill themes include: Tae Kwon Do, Rock Climbing, Circus, Creative Dance, and Team Play.
- Kid’s Night Out: On the last Friday of the month, kids can enjoy a three-hour evening of play in the gym. Mom and Dad can enjoy date night, or complete a nagging summer project in freedom, knowing their little ones are entertained and cared-for.
- Super Fun Birthday Parties: A wiggle worm’s paradise! Jumping, swinging, climbing, zip line and games make for the best birthday memories for Summer babies.
These are just five of the many ways kids can enjoy healthy movement this season, have a great school vacation, and give Mom and Dad a rest.
The Jungle Gym is located at 15220 2nd Ave SW in Burien.
Phone: (206) 248-3547
For more Ideas visit www.junglegymfun.com.
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]