VIDEO: Local Resident’s Great Time Lapse of First Day of Summer
Burien resident Susan Plecko, an avid Photographer, has been exploring time lapse photography lately, and she sent us this great video taken on the Summer Solstice (June 21), from sunrise to sunset.
The sun was out for the longest day of the year.
A beautiful day in Burien!
Some things to watch for:
- Around :39, a cargo ship zips through the shipping lane
- Around :58, the tide goes out
- Around 1:32, the tide comes back in
- Various seagulls perch on the pilings
- Around 2:26, the clouds start too look really cool!
- Be sure to watch it at 720p full-screen (or 1080p) for best quality!