B-TOWN HAPS: We Won’t Let Gray Skies Dampen Our Weekend, Will We?
It’s the weekend before the 4th of July, which means…exactly what again?
Oh yeah…more gray skies, perhaps some drizzle?
And thousands of B-Towners looking up and saying “when does summer start again???”
Regardless, there are a lot of activities going on, so find some time to tough it out and enjoy these B-Town Haps:
FRIDAY, JUNE 29:
SATURDAY, JUNE 30:
- St. Paul’s of Shorewood Lutheran Church’s Annual Yard Sale is June 29–30
- 8th Graders Can Sign Up for College Bound Scholarships; Deadline June 30
- Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market Opening June 2 at North End of Marina
SUNDAY, JULY 1:
- This Week’s Prudential NW Open House: Storybook 1938 Craftsman Home
- Rob Johnson & his Pooch ‘Romeo’ will lead 12th ‘Walk-n-Talk’ on Sunday, July 1
WEDNESDAY, JULY 4:
- Celebrate Independence Day with Some Bike Racing Through Downtown Burien
- Burien’s 4th of July Parade starts at 3 p.m.
- 2012 Fireworks Over Des Moines Celebration Starts at 6 p.m. Wednesday!