Deadline to Register for West Highline Soccer Fall Season is Aug. 1
Register For Fall 2012 Soccer!
Registrations have opened for the West Highline Soccer Club, but the deadline is Aug. 1st – so register online now at www.westhighlinesoccer.com.
WHSC is offering both girls and boys teams, from ages 5-18 years old – see website for information on which age group your child may play in.
Deadline: August 1, 2012
- Credit/Debit Card or Check* Payment.
- Email confirmation of registration sent automatically.
- We offer girls/boys teams from ages 5-18 years old – see website for information on which age group your child may play in.
- Costs range from $75-110 for the season (however, only Mini’s teams include uniforms & other gear) – please see FAQ’s section at website.
- Must provide a copy of your child’s government-issued birth certificate to (unless your child has previously played for WHSC).
*For those paying by check, your child will not be assigned to a team until payment has been received – no exceptions. *
No Computer? Please consider the following options:
- Use a computer at a public library
- If your child is a returning player, contact your coach
- If not able to access the above, contact Jennifer Fichamba, WHSC Secretary for more information, 206 419 9515 or [email protected]