New Advertiser Bridge Park Retirement Community Frees Seniors to Enjoy Life
Our newest Advertiser – Bridge Park Retirement Living – wants area seniors to know that “The easy life is here!”
As an active independent senior living option, Bridge Park does many of the chores typically found with independent living, for it’s residents, freeing up time to enjoy leisure activities of all types, including those offered by their award-winning Enrichment Coordinator.
Nestled in the heart of Highpoint, Bridge Park Retirement blends neatly with other craftsman style buildings within the neighborhood and has a homey feel. Well-appointed common areas play host to a variety of scheduled activities and the laughter of residents and staff echoes through the halls. The location is convenient for resident excursions, as well as visits from family and friends from West Seattle down throughout a host of South King County neighborhoods, such as White Center, Burien, Tukwila, Seatac, Renton, Normandy Park and beyond.
When considering senior housing or assisted living options, many senior citizens and their children look for more than just housing or in-home care, toward the many intangibles that make up a good quality of life. This is one of the philosophies behind Bridge Park’s parent company Holiday Touch Retirement; take care of the chores so seniors can enjoy their golden years.
According to Bridgepark Community Sales Managers Scott Games and Marci Rogen:
“When you choose our independent retirement lifestyle, we simplify things for you.
We don’t believe you should have to pay a buy-in fee or sign a long-term lease to begin the lifestyle you desire.
Our all-inclusive month-to-month lease keeps you in control of your retirement.”
Your affordable rent includes:
- Three Chef-prepared meals daily, made from scratch and served restaurant style
- Two sets of management teams that reside onsite
- Paid cable TV and all utilities (except telephone)
- Weekly light housekeeping and linen service with complimentary linens supplied
- On-site complimentary laundry facilities conveniently located on each floor
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each suite
- Fun and enriching monthly activity calendar
- Award-winning Enrichment Coordinator
- Complimentary transportation to appointments and errands
- Media room, billiards room, library, exercise room, activity rooms, and chapel
- Kitchenette with sink, cupboards, and full sized refrigerator / freezer
- Beauty salon and barber shop onsite
- Emergency response system monitored 24 hours by managers residing onsite
- Innovative travel program with over 300 locations to visit in the U.S. and Canada
A variety of floor plans to choose from:
Floor Plan • Square Feet
Studio Suites • 373 – 635 square feet
1 Bedroom Suites • 542 – 790 square feet
2 Bedroom Suites • 877 – 1150 square feet
With all that Bridge Park has to offer, why not schedule a tour today and be entered for their Grand Prize drawing for a 37″ HD TV on July 29th?
Call (206) 938-6394 to set up your tour, or visit during their Parade of Homes Open House from July 27 – 29.
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]