B-TOWN HAPS: Jubilee Days, Waterland Parade, Diving Fundraiser & More!
It’s shaping up to be a very busy weekend in the south end, with White Center’s Jubilee Days, a Farmers Market, BBQ, Classic Car and Wooden Boat Show, along with the Waterland Parade in Des Moines, the Dive Around the Clock Fundraiser in Redondo, the Olde Burien Block Party and much more!
Here are this weekend’s B-Town Haps:
FRIDAY, JULY 20:
- Jubilee Days Runs Through Sunday, July 22; Here’s the Weekend Lineup
- Next ‘Our Stories, Our Voices’ will be Friday, July 20 at Cultural Center
- Kimberley’s Exquisite Jewelry Holding Trollbeads Trunk Show Through July 31
- Dive Around the Clock Against Children’s Cancer start at 4 p.m. in Redondo
- Des Moines Classic Community BBQ will be at the Marina Friday, July 20
- Enjoy Shakespeare’s ‘Twelfth Night’ for Free at Angle Lake Park Friday, July 20
SATURDAY, JULY 21:
- White Center Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast is Saturday July 21
- Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market at North End of Marina
- Classic Car Show coming to Des Moines Marina Saturday, July 21
- Dive Around the Clock Against Children’s Cancer wraps up at 4 p.m.
- Waterland Parade is Returning to Des Moines at 6 p.m. Saturday, July 21
- White Center Art Walk is Saturday Night
- Here’s the Lineup for the Olde Burien Block Party on Saturday, July 21
- PacWest Little League Registrations Being Held July 14 and 21
SUNDAY, JULY 22:
- Barbecue and Lawn Games at Fernwood at the Park
- Book-It Repertory Company Presents ‘The Future Remembered’
- This Week’s Prudential NW Open House: Super-Nice Rambler in Des Moines
- It’s Ladies Night at The Tin Theater Sunday Night!
MONDAY, JULY 23:
- Burien City Council Holding Special Session on Finances, 7 p.m., City Hall
TUESDAY, JULY 24:
For more event listings, visit our Events Calendar here.