Meston’s Thrifts Accepting Donations to Benefit the Union Gospel Mission
Frugal Southsiders have a new source for the unique – Meston’s Thrifts opened in March of this year, and we are happy to report they’re making their mark on the B-Town landscape.
Their huge 6,000 square foot space is filled with oddities and the unique, as well as the strictly useful. The space is well lit, well-displayed and inviting.
Originally filled with items collected by the Mestons themselves, the shop now accepts donations as well, with a percentage of profits donated to the Union Gospel Mission.
If you have not made time to visit Meston’s yet, you’re missing out. They specialize in hard to find new and used items at prices that are very hard to beat. This would be the place to find vintage signs or furnishings to create boho chic ambience. While at the same time, you could find contemporary decor worthy of display in the most gracious homes in town.
Here is a sampling of the types of items you will find:
- Clothes and shoes (new and used)
- Home Decor and Furniture – new and used
- Office Supplies
- Oddities, antiques, and vintage items
- Household Items
- Lighting (indoor and outdoor lighting including Gym Lights)
- Sporting Goods
- Jewelry – new, used and vintage
- Tons of framed and loose art
- Throw pillows
- Tools, tools, and more tools!
- Sporting goods
- DVD’s, CD’s, and VHS
- Purses and backpacks
Meston’s is open:
- Tuesday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Mondays
919 SW 150th Street
Burien, WA 98166
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]