Answer ‘Dead Man’s Cell Phone’ at Burien Little Theatre Starting Sept. 28
The quirky comedy ‘Dead Man’s Cell Phone,’ written by Sarah Ruhl, will open at Burien Little Theatre on Friday, Sept. 28 and continues through Oct. 21.
“When a lonely woman answers a dead stranger’s cell phone, she gets tangled in his shady past, travels to the afterlife and back, and finds unexpected love,” reads an announcement.
This show is suitable for ages 13+ due to a little adult language and adult content.
Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Tickets are $7 through $20, with a number of discounts available, particularly on the first weekend of the production.
TICKET PRICES AND PACKAGES
Online Ticket Prices: Purchase online for savings early in the run of Dead Man’s Cell Phone.
- First Weekend: $18.00/$15.00
- Second Weekend: $19.00/$16.00
- Remaining Weekends: $20.00/$17.00
Tickets at the Box Office:
General Senior/Student :
- All Shows: $20.00/$17.00
HOW TO SAVE $$
- On opening night – Sept. 28 – only on purchases at the door, any audience member whose cell phone rings while buying tickets at the box office gets $5 off each ticket in the purchase.
- Tickets are 2-for-1 for Date Night on Saturday, Sept. 29 and just $7 for Seven Buck Sunday on Sunday, Sept. 30.
- The Dinner & Show Package includes a two-course meal with ticket to the show for $35, and can be purchased through the Mark Restaurant and Bar, 206-241-6275.
All deals and discounts are exclusive of each other.
For tickets or information, go online to www.burienlittletheatre.org or call the ticket office at 206-242-5180.
Under the stage direction of Maggie Larrick, the show features the diverse acting talents of Kevin Finney (Gordon), Brynne Garman (Hermia), Tamsyn Kine (Understudy/Ensemble), Sarah Merry (Ensemble), Connie Murray (Mrs. Gottlieb), Gaelen J. Poage (Dwight), Lauren Scoville (Ensemble) and Sascha Streckel (Jean).
ABOUT BURIEN LITTLE THEATRE
Exciting live theater has been a tradition in Burien since 1955. Incorporated in 1980, Burien Little Theatre (BLT) has been a leading producer of quality live theater serving residents of the Seattle and south Puget Sound areas.
Burien Little Theatre is committed to being an entertainment leader by producing intriguing professional shows. The company’s mission is to treat audiences to productions of the highest artistic integrity that excite, engage and involve both the local and expanding theatrical communities in the Puget Sound region.
BLT is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) entity and operates on revenue from ticket sales, donations, grants, sponsorships and volunteers.
SCHEDULE FOR “DEAD MAN’S CELL PHONE:
- Sept. 28 at 8:00 p.m. – Friday – OPENING NIGHT! Cell phone rings while buying tickets at box office for $5 off each ticket purchased
- Sept. 29 at 8:00 p.m. – Saturday – DATE NIGHT – 2-for-1 tickets
- Sept. 30 at 2:00 p.m. – Sunday – SEVEN DOLLAR SUNDAY
- Oct. 5 at 8:00 p.m. – Friday
- Oct. 6 at 8:00 p.m. – Saturday
- Oct. 7 at 2:00 p.m. – Sunday
- Oct. 12 at 8:00 p.m. – Friday
- Oct. 13 at 8:00 p.m. – Saturday
- Oct. 14 at 2:00 p.m. – Sunday
- Oct. 19 at 8:00 p.m. – Friday
- Oct. 20 at 8:00 p.m. – Saturday
- Oct. 21 at 2:00 p.m. – Sunday
Burien Little Theatre is located at 14501 4th Ave SW in Burien, at the intersection of 4th Ave SW and SW 146th St.; parking lot entrance is on 4th. Directions available under “Find Us” at www.burienlittletheatre.org; or call (206) 242-5180.