Highline High Holding Pep Rally at Burien Town Square Friday, Oct. 5
Highline High School’s leadership class will be holding a Pep Rally on Friday, Oct. 5 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. at Burien Town Square Park.
“The pep rally is to get everyone ready and pumped up for the homecoming game later that night,” according to an announcement.
The homecoming game starts at 7 p.m. at Highline Memorial Stadium, so this is a perfect opportunity to get ready for that.
Here’s what we know about the rally:
- The marching band will play
- The Highline drill team will be doing a drill down
- The cheer team will perform to the school’s fight song
- There will be many fun games (including a class competition)
- Clubs will have booths promoting their clubs
- Leadership will have a spirit booth
- DJ Cruise will be playing music
“Our goal for the pep rally is to get as many alumni and community members as humanly possibly to attend. We want everyone to see our pirate pride!”