CONTEST: Win Two FREE Tickets to Saturday’s B•Town Brewfest! Here’s How
We’re giving away two tickets to this Saturday’s first-ever B•Town Brewfest at the Burien Community Center (starting at 11:30 a.m.), and here’s how YOU can win ‘em:
Just “Like” this post about the Brewfest on our Facebook Page, and we’ll choose and announce one random “Liker” as the winner by Noon this Thursday, Oct. 11!
These tickets are worth $25 each, are for the 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. session, and include a 5 oz. commemorative taster pilsner-style cup, 10 tasting tokens, and a festival program. Additional 5 oz. pours are available for $1.50 each.
NOTE: You must be over 21 to enter!
The inaugural BTown Brewfest will be held this Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at the Burien Community Center at 14700 6th Ave SW.
- Airways Brewing Co., Kent, WA
- Diamond Knot Craft Brewing, Mukilteo, WA
- Elliott Bay Brewing Co., Burien, WA
- Harmon Brewing Co., Tacoma, WA
- Iron Horse Brewing, Ellensburg, WA
- Laurelwood Brewing Co., Portland, OR
- Ninkasi Brewing Co., Eugene, OR
- Northwest Brewing Co., with Flying Bike Coop Brewery, Pacific, WA
- Odin Brewing Co., Seattle, WA
- Schooner Exact Brewing Co., Seattle, WA
- The Ram Brewery, Seattle, WA
- Wingman Brewery, Tacoma, WA
The Festival benefits the SeaTac Guild of Seattle Children’s Hospital and will feature a wide variety of Northwest craft brewers offering event-goers a splendid mix of familiar favorites and new brews to taste.
More info here (including how to actually buy tickets): www.btownbrewfest.com
NOTE: The winning “Liker” will be notified via Facebook, so if you enter, be sure to check your FB Messages Thursday afternoon!