It’s Your Last Chance to Save Bucks on Beers for Saturday’s B•Town Brewfest!
Advance ticket sales for the inaugural B•Town Brewfest – Highline’s own craft beer festival — will end at 9 p.m. this Friday, Oct. 12.
To SAVE $5, just purchase in advance here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/254913
Tickets are $20 in advance, or $25 at the door.
This inaugural fall craft beer-tasting event features two sessions, 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., and 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., and will be held Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at the Burien Community Center.
Event organizers suggest arriving early before each session to ensure your fair share of beer.
12 craft brewers will be in attendance pouring their favorite brews:
- Airways Brewing Co., Kent, WA
- Diamond Knot Craft Brewing, Mukilteo, WA
- Elliott Bay Brewing Co., Burien, WA
- Harmon Brewing Co., Tacoma, WA
- Iron Horse Brewing, Ellensburg, WA
- Laurelwood Brewing Co., Portland, OR
- Ninkasi Brewing Co., Eugene, OR
- Northwest Brewing Co., with Flying Bike Coop Brewery, Pacific, WA
- Odin Brewing Co., Seattle, WA
- Schooner Exact Brewing Co., Seattle, WA
- The Ram Brewery, Seattle, WA
- Wingman Brewery, Tacoma, WA
The B•Town Brewfest is a benefit for the Seatac Guild of Seattle Children’s Hospital. For over 25 years this organization has been raising money for uncompensated care at Seattle Children’s Hospital. To learn more about this non-profit organization, please visit http://www.seatacguildsch.org.
Event sponsors include ACME Bowling, Azteca Mexican Restaurants, The B-Town Blog, Hey, Paison! —Authentic Italian Sandwiches, Robinson Newspapers, W. Tracy Codd, and Windermere Real Estate • Burien.
For more information, contact John Fosberg at (253) 853-2728, or firstname.lastname@example.org.