Calling All B-Town Fashionistas: Fresh Fall Looks are Close to Home at Serenza
One of the great things about Burien is its small town feel and easy access to everything.
Some folks may think that small town is synonymous with “No Style,” but nothing could be further from the truth, according to Serenza Salon owner Daniel Keane.
“We sort of think we are removed from Downtown style, but there are a lot of clients who are totally up on each new trend,” he told us. “It’s fun, we’re continually learning new techniques and trends and keeping our clients right in fashion!”
As a premiere full-service salon, Serenza offers state of the art Hair, Make-up and Skincare services, as well as a host of Body treatments designed to enhance overall well-being.
Serenza also offers a plentiful selection of premium products including those by Aveda and Italy.
Their friendly and knowledgeable artists stand ready to help style-conscious Southenders get a fresh fall look incorporating these hot trends for Fall 2012, seen on the runways of Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Michael Kors, Oscar dela Renta and more!
- Pony Tails: Smoothly executed and perfectly coiffed, this is not your work-out look. The idea is more polished, tailored and sophisticated.
- Icy Blondes: Creamy White highlights, cooler hues, -not golden, play a subtle background to the season’s strong tones.
- Rosy Cheeks: Seen at Michael Kors. A youthful dash of soft pink on the apple of the cheeks only.
- Bangs: The ultimate hair accessory; lending drama to frame your face.
- Curls: Seen in all varieties from voluminous to subtly marcelled waves. Your flat iron takes on a new life. Use it to create soft, beachy curls as an alternative to traditional curling irons!
- Statement Nails: From individually colored nails within a similar color spectrum to a new twist on the French manicure that ditches the white tips for black, metallic or anthracite to give a modern look.
- Statement Lips: Seen at Gucci and D&G; bordeaux lips join the crimson shades of the last few seasons to create a bold and alluring mouth.
Call Serenza today to update your look at (206) 244-8886, or find out more information on their website: www.serenzasalon.com.
And don’t forget to mention The B-Town Blog to receive 20% off your massage or skin treatment!
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]