VIDEO: Advertiser Burien Town Square Releases ‘Re-Discover Burien’ Video
BTB Advertiser the Residences at Burien Town Square this week released a new video they produced over the last month or so, featuring locals, business owners and residents of its condos talking about – what else? – Burien!
The nearly five-minute video, shot and produced by Tyler Mayeno, features the following locals:
- Mayor Brian Bennett
- Former Mayor/Councilmember Sally Nelson
- BTB Founder/Publisher Scott Schaefer
- Discover Burien Event Manager Debra George
- Daniel Magpali, BTS Resident
- Susan Zion, BTS Resident
- Gina Bourdage, Executive Director, Discover Burien
- Al McMillan, BTS resident
- Lynn Beardslee, BTS resident
- Gary and Marlaina Lieberg
- Sgt. Henry McLauchlan (our fave clip – Henry talks about pubs!)
- Greg Conner, Owner, Eat Local
- Todd Carden, Owner, Elliott Bay Brewhouse & Pub
- Ronnie Santone, Owner, Hey Paison!
- Michele Smith, Owner, Vino Bello
- Jerrod Sessler, Owner, HomeTask
- Billy Hudson, BTS resident
- Tracey O’Brien, Sales Manager, BTS
Here’s what our friends at Burien Town Square say about it:
Small Town. Big Charm. With a “Very Walkable” walkscore of 94, the Residences at Burien Town Square are in the heart of Burien, close to all the dining, shopping and events that you can fit into your social calendar! But don’t take our word for it, take a look at this video and hear it straight from the ones who love Burien most.
For the best viewing experience, view full-screen at 720p: