CALL FOR ARTISTS: Burien Community Center Seeking Art to Exhibit in 2013
Our friends at the Burien Community Center are seeking Artists to submit two-dimensional media for the 2013 schedule of gallery exhibitions.
The deadline to apply is 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 30, 2012.
- The exhibit space wall is in the Community Center lobby, and measures 14’6” x 8’8.” Another wall may be available in lobby if Artist would like more space.
- Artists are encouraged to view the space before applying to see if suitable. The lobby is monitored by staff.
- The Community Center is open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m., Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- There is no insurance for objects submitted for exhibition, however, every precaution is taken for the safety of the artwork. This is not a sales space, but artists are able to have contact information with their artwork.
Please e-mail the following application materials to [email protected]:
- 5 digital images (work completed within the last two years) representing the type of work proposed for the exhibition. Please do not send photographs, original artwork, or slides.
- A list of the images submitted with medium and sizes.
- Resume detailing exhibition history and/or personal statement. (Please include name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.)
Questions? Please contact Gina Kallman at 206-391-6605 or e-mail [email protected].