UPDATE: Brindle Female Pit Bull Pup Finds a New Home

UPDATE 11/10/12: The female Brindle Pit Bull puppy that was found on Wednesday (Nov. 7) near the intersection of SW 120th Street & Ambaum Blvd. SW in Burien, has been adopted out by Burien CARES.

“No owners have come forth for the dog and she is being adopted today,” Monica Fowler told The B-Town Blog.

Comments

9 Responses to “UPDATE: Brindle Female Pit Bull Pup Finds a New Home”
  1. Marianne says:

Please don’t give out so much info (gender, age, photo) on found animals. CARES should know better. If she is truly missing from a GOOD home, owners should have to prove that she is theirs. But I am guessing no collar or microchip… Poor little thing!

2. Pam F. says:

I’ve sent your link to someone I know in Pit rescue in case this poor little thing isn’t claimed. .

3. Joe Wills says:

The poor puppy is doomed,,, Now that CARES has it,,, it will most likley be put down after 72 hours… so so sad !!!

• Laura Stiles says:

Joe, it would be awesome if you would stop spreading falsehoods about CARES. No, it is NOT likely that they will ever have to euthanize this puppy. If an owner does not come forward, they will almost certainly find someone to foster or adopt it. What is “so so sad” is your lack of attention to actual facts and apparent inability to be part of the solution.

• Carolyn says:

Joe, I think you need to get your facts straight about this awesome organization before making such a statement. I’ve never known them to euthanize an animal in their CARE(S).

4. Bryn K. says:

I called Cares the next day to offer to foster the puppy and still haven’t heard back. I hope that means they have either found the owner or a faster foster.

5. Marianne says:

I wonder if they had her spayed?