FOUND: White Poodle, Found Running Along SR-509 in Burien

BTB Contributor Jim Branson is reporting that this White Poodle was found running along SR-509 in Burien recently:

“I caught him in a humane trap,” he told us. “He doesn’t have a microchip – does he look familiar to any of your readers?”

If you recognize this dog, please contact Jim at james.branson.206@gmail.com.

Comments

7 Responses to “FOUND: White Poodle, Found Running Along SR-509 in Burien”
  1. Joe Wills says:

PLEASE don’t take him to CARES,,, contact the grooming shops in our area. They know the dogs in our area and this is one that would have been groomed by one the pet grooming shops in either Burien, Tukwila, Des Moines or maybe the Petco or Petsmart at South Center. We need to help this little soul.

2. Vicki Hurley says:

Bless your heart, Jim Branson, for taking the time and trouble to humanely trap this poor little dog! From the looks of his muddy legs and tummy, he was having a rough time out there. Joe Wills’ idea is a good one. Another possibility is making sure local vets see this picture. Thank you for caring enough to do this! I know if that were my dog, I would be DEEPLY grateful for your kindness.

3. Elizabeth says:

Remember dogs do travel (apparently via 509!) so check with the vets in the other areas. We’ve had great luck doing this before with some lost little guys. We had a dog show up in the Gregory Heights area of Burien from White Center.

4. Jim Branson says:

No one has claimed this dog yet. Here is a web page for him, if anyone wants to share a link to help find the owner.

• Vicki Hurley says:

Thanks for the link, Jim. I posted it to my facebook page. I’m happy to do anything I can to help.

• Rob says:

I also shared on face book and on my blog. Someone is probsbly frantic to night. And no it is not my Romeo.

5. Ozzy says:

I will post to my Facebook as well. Let’s get this guy home.