MISSING: Male Pit Bull Belonging to Discover Burien Executive Director

Discover Burien Executive Director Gina Bourdage wants our Readers to know that her dog – a male pit bull terrier (pictured below) – escaped from her yard Monday (click images to see larger versions):

BourdageMissingdog1

BourdageMissingdog2

“Our dog got out and we think someone picked him up,” Gina told us. “He’s a super friendly tan and white guy with a grey collar, who weighs about 65 pounds.”

Gina’s home is in the neighborhood of 2nd Ave South and S. 136th in Burien (map below).

He is micro chipped.

“We have posters around the neighborhood and whomever picked him up can contact us at 206-948-8224,” Gina added.

Comments

17 Responses to “MISSING: Male Pit Bull Belonging to Discover Burien Executive Director”
  1. Call in the clowns says:

Quick send out CARES.

But really hope she gets her dog back.

2. Gina Bourdage says:

He is a very sweet dog and will come to anyone who calls. He love all other animals and even snuggles with his two kitten buddies at night. He’s very missed and we would be happy to help any way we can for his safe return.

• Brian says:

Gina I just saw him on the 700 block 0f 139th sw I sent you a private message too. I brought my dog home and I’ll try to find him again.

• Gina Bourdage says:

Thank you so much for that! We just ran up and found the dog but it was not our G. It looked to be a female and was pretty skiddish in a brown collar.

3. Jim says:

Be sure to place a Craigslist ad, if you haven’t already. It’s the first place many people look if they find a dog.

4. Feralcat says:

Hope you get your dog back.

FCAT

5. Monica Jae says:

Shared on facebook & I’ve text almost everyone I know in Burien. Praying he comes home safely & soon. Keep the faith Gina & Jack…he’ll knows where home is.

6. Vicki Hurley says:

Will post to my facebook page also. Your dog has a beautiful face. I see why you love him so much. We will be watching for him and our hearts are with you. By the way, what name does he answer to?

7. Rob says:

Posting to my FB page as well. I sure hope he is back home soon!

8. Gina Bourdage says:

Thank you all for all your efforts and kind words.

9. Jacque Haggard says:

We are out and about today. We will keep our eyes open. What a sweet looking dog. Hope he comes home, keep us posted.

10. Rebecca says:

I hope you find him Gina!! I’ve shared on my FB as well!!!

11. Gina says:

We created a Facebook page to help look for G. You can look it up by ‘Help Us Find G’.

12. Ticked says:

Do hope you get your dog back but do not appreciate the phone spam.

13. Eaton B. Verz says:

Please put me on the “Do not call” list. Hope you get him back but I too do not appreciate the phone spam.

14. Shere'e says:

I totally empathize with Discover Burien’s Executive Director Gina Bourdage’s plight and her wishing to find her dog. What I do not approve of, is the robo-calling spam to tell all of us about it. The robot did not just leave the message once, it kept repeating until one of our machines timed out and cut it off.

I would like to know where she got my numbers? The only time we have given out one of the numbers that she called, is to the emergency alert system for the City of Burien.

15. We’re happy to report that Gina just posted an update on Facebook saying that G has been found!