GOOD NEWS UPDATE: Discover Burien Executive Director Finds Her Dog!

Gina+G

Discover Burien Executive Director Gina Bourdage’s dog ‘G’ went missing on Monday, Jan. 28, and that put Gina into a bit of a panic – she put posters up, created a Facebook Page, sent us a note (which we posted immediately), and even went so far as to purchase ‘robo calls’ to 1,250 people in her neighborhood, which generated some controversy (read Gina’s apology here).

We’re happy to report though that tonight – Friday, Feb. 1 – Gina and ‘G’ were reunited!

“I will post the whole story tomorrow but it was due to the The B-Town (Burien) Blog story, King5 Good Time Ernies Bar, Jeremiah Rose Pet Amber Alert.. and more!!!” Gina said on a Facebook post.

Gina’s passion for finding her lost Pit Bull was so strong that local TV station KING-TV picked up the story after seeing it on The B-Town Blog; here’s their report (NOTE: this video was produced and aired before ‘G’ was found):

Comments

10 Responses to “GOOD NEWS UPDATE: Discover Burien Executive Director Finds Her Dog!”
  1. Pam says:

That’s awesome! So happy for them, and “G.”
    I even looked out for him the day after he went missing while I was out running errands, and am so glad they are reunited.

2. Gina Bourdage says:

We owe so much to our community of wonderful strangers, critics, friends and family… all equally. All of you played a critical roll in bringing him home and for that I am sincerely thankful.

3. TcB says:

Congrats

4. Shere'e R. says:

YEA!!! I am really glad that you found her! She is a really pretty baby!

5. gina says:

Yay! I am glad see found him! I too own a bully andI would of done the same.thing!

6. James says:

Glad he’s home….Now how bout you get him neutered! (maybe thats why he took off, unaltered pets do that ya know?) plus there are enough unwanted pits out there that we dont need more! also it reduces the risk of him getting prostate cancer!

7. Pam F. says:

So very glad you have G back! And I didn’t even know there was a canine robo alert available.

I am involved with an Akita rescue group and know that the happy ending you have experienced does not happen often. I bet know one is more relieved than G. :-)

Am waiting to hear the rest of the story to see what lessons I can learn. (Great to hear G will be now neutered.)

Belly rubs to G!

8. Betsy says:

I didn’t get your call, but won’t have minded if I did. (I think your apology was so classy.) So glad you got him back!

9. Gina Bourdage says:

I plan to get the full story to the B-Town blog, we are all a little tired after a pretty emotional week. We went out and took down all the signs we could find today so if you see one please feel free to let me know, I’d be happy to go take it down.