MISSING: Red-Brindled English Bulldog ‘Buddha,’ Last Seen in Gregory Heights

BTB Reader Candace Chabot wants everyone to be on the lookout for her family’s missing red-brindled English Bulldog ‘Buddha,’ last seen in Burien’s Gregory Heights neighborhood on Monday, Feb. 4.

Buddha is a 10-month old unaltered male with a white chest and a white marking on top of his head.

MissingDogBuddha1
MissingDogBuddha2

“He was last seen on SW 160th and 4th Ave SW (near Sylvester Road SW),” Candace told us. “We are devastated. He is uber friendly so we think he may have wondered from our yard to the street and maybe someone picked him up? Our family is broken without his snorting face.”

He is micro-chipped.

A Facebook page has also been set up for Buddha here.

If you’ve seen Buddha or have any information about him, please call 206-851-7645.

Comments

8 Responses to “MISSING: Red-Brindled English Bulldog ‘Buddha,’ Last Seen in Gregory Heights”
  1. Gina says:

We will take separate cars and drive the area today.

• Candace says:

Thank you so much Gina, we need all the help we can get for we only have 1 vehicle & I’ve some physical limitations. We hope to have a happy ending like Sweet G

2. Shari says:

I live in the area and am a sucker for a wrinkly face and cockeyed grin. I’ve programmed the phone # from your FB page into my phone under “Buddha” and will call you if I see his amazing cuteness. good luck!

• Candace says:

Wow, thank you all very much for your help in helping us find our beloved Buddha. Yes, he will respond to his name. Our 4-year has been asking for her BFF.

3. Sara says:

I live right up 160th so when I get off work today, I’ll weave in and out of the various blocks to see if I can’t see him around. Will he come if called?

4. Mindi says:

I will keep an eye out for him–I’m the pastor at Burien Community Church and will check the area by the elementary school.

5. Jim says:

Apparently the last sighting of Buddha was at 21st and Marine View Drive, headed toward Three Tree Point. Please watch for him in that area.

6. Candace says:

The latest sighting of our little English Bulldog-”Buddha” was this past Tues around 2pm SW 160th & 4th Ave SW headed toward 1st Ave -this is where he was missing originally! Can’t believe he’s so close to home! This Sat, we welcome anyone who wants to lend us a hand in searching for “Buddha.” We’re organizing a search party-we’ll meet at Sylvester Middle School-track field @ 9am and go from there. We’d appreciate the extra set of ears/eyes/hands/paws. Thank you thank you!

Sincerely, Buddha’s people