Thanks Readers & Advertisers – Over 65,000 Readers of the Blog in January!
THANKS READERS & ADVERTISERS – our Jan. 2013 website traffic (as per Google Analytics) was 65,535 Uniques – up +17.53% from Jan., 2012 – and for that we offer a huge THANKS!
Thank you Burien! Your active and engaged readership is the wind beneath our wings! We truly value being your #1 trusted source for local news and events, and the best part of it all is being able to share all the GOOD news happening in our community, such as:
- Highline Schools Foundation’s ‘Project PROMise’ Seeking Prom Dresses
- Volunteers Needed for Walker Preserve Invasive Plant Removal Party Saturday
- MISSING: Red-Brindled English Bulldog ‘Buddha,’ Last Seen in Gregory Heights
- FOLLOWUP: Here’s How Gina Bourdage Found Her Lost Pit Bull ‘G’ Friday
- Burien Attorney Returns from Fundraiser Climb of Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro
- SAVE THE DATE: ‘Up from the Ashes,’ our Fire Victims Fundraiser, is Feb. 16
And we can’t do it without you – your community spirit, your involvement in the blog, and especially, your continued support of our Advertisers.
The B-Town Blog has never been healthier or stronger, from both a traffic/circulation or business/advertising viewpoint. We’d like to thank the dozens of local businesses who count on us to market their messages! And if you’re interested in receiving our Media Kit/Rate Card, email Sales Manager Theresa Schaefer here.
We’re proud of our success here, because we’ve worked very hard since December 2007 to continually serve the Community we live, work, shop and spend in by updating our website daily with professionally-produced, award-winning local Journalism (we were named ‘Best Hyperlocal Website‘ in the entire northwest by the Society of Professional Journalists for two consecutive years!).
A couple of other notes for our Readers, as well as any businesses considering Advertising:
- We are (far as we know) the only local website in the entire country that is absolutely transparent in its website traffic statistics – something you will NOT see on any other competing “local” websites, both new and old. Click on the Sitemeter or Quantcast graphics below to see our LIVE stats (keep in mind that statistics vary with each independent measuring company, something that’s not in our control, and part of the risk of being transparent):
- “Transparent” of course means that, at any time, YOU the Reader can click on one of these statistics links in the footer of the website (at the bottom of any page), and see what kind of traffic we’re getting right then and there from totally independent, external sources. Ever see any other website do that? Neither have we…
- We strongly believe there is no more room in the media world for self-produced, fabricated circulation numbers. We’d also like to remind any potential Advertisers out there to shop around and ask for actual, independent proof of website traffic statistics from other sites before buying, because you deserve honesty and professionalism.
Be sure to show your support of your original hometown blog by supporting our Advertisers (HINT: do business with these Advertisers when you can!), and don’t forget to use our exclusive Coupons, which you can print yourself: