REMINDER: Burien Bites Seeking Videographers for ‘Top Chef’ Wednesday
Burien Bites – a local fundraiser for the Highline Area Food Bank, New Futures, YETI and the HomeTask Cares Foundation – is seeking 20 Videographers to film their ‘Top Chef Qualifier’ this coming Wednesday, March 20.
The event will be held at HomeTask’s offices (611 SW 152nd Street), and Videographers will be asked to:
- Film the Burien Bites “Top Chef” restaurant qualifier event.
- Edit together an exciting 2 minute video showcasing the chef & restaurants rush to win Prizes, Benefits & Bonuses!
Prizes, Benefits & Bonuses:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive an iPad Mini, Adobe Suite CS6 or B&H gift card.
- All other Videographers will receivea gift card to Glazer’s or meal gift certificate from a participating restaurant.
- Videos will be posted on Burien Bites YouTube channel to be voted on by the public.
- Videographers must have access to HD (1280×720 or better) progressive camera & editing software.
- Video upload due date March 25th, 2013 (5 days to edit).
- Additional information will be provided regarding video criteria.
- Raw & edited video will be shared for other Burien Bites projects.
- The ‘Top Chef Qualifier’ is set for Wednesday, March 20, starting at 3:30 p.m.
- Videographers meet at 3:30 p.m.
- Chef’s meet videographers at 4:15 p.m. and pick up surprise box at 4:30 p.m.
- The chef’s will return to their kitchen to create something with the contents of the box. 90 minutes later, they must return with a prepared meal to present to the judges!
- Filming ends with the judging.
- Be 1 of 20 Videographers to film Top Chef!
For more information, contact Gabe Medina at [email protected]