Discover Burien Board Elections, Member Meeting is April 23
Discover Burien’s Annual member meeting and Board of Director Election is scheduled for Tuesday, April 23 starting at 5:30 p.m. at Southgate Masonic Hall, located at 1004 SW 152nd Street in Olde Burien.
“At this annual meeting, we will conduct the election for five Board positions,” reads an announcement.
Current board members whose terms expire in 2013 are:
- Lori Alden, Prudential NW Realty (Current Board Vice President)
- Dave Elliott, DG Elliott Financial Services (Current Board Treasurer)
- Bill Reid, Tellit Production
- Joseph Bridenbach, Attorney at Law
- Ali Levich, The Levich Agency
Any member in good standing of Discover Burien has a right to run for a position on the Board of Directors.
Nominations to the ballot slate shall be made either:
- By petition submitted to the Discover Burien office more than 20 days in advance of the annual meeting, signed by nine [current Discover Burien] members; or
- By the nominating committee, which shall consist of the outgoing Board members and the President.
Petitions must be submitted to the Association’s office no later than 5:00 p.m. this Wednesday, April 3, 2013.