THANKS READERS! March Sets Record for the Blog – Over 90,000 Readers!
THANKS READERS & ADVERTISERS – March 2013 came in like a lion, and continued to roar all the way through for a record month for The B-Town Blog – which had over 90,000 Unique Visits and more than 173,000 Pageviews!
That’s a month-to-month growth of nearly +34% for Unique Visits and nearly +35% for Pageviews, and a year-to-year growth of nearly +71% for Uniques and over +74% for Pageviews!
March stats – as per Google Analytics – were:
- Unique visits: 90,842 vs 67,827 (for previous 31 days) +33.93% growth! (vs same period in 2012: 90,842 vs 53,278 +70.51%!)
- Pageviews: 173,151 vs 128,371 (for previous 31 days) +34.88% growth! (vs same period in 2012: 173,151 vs 99,401 +74.19%!)
And we couldn’t do it without you – your community spirit, your involvement in the blog, and especially, your continued support of our Advertisers!
We’d like to thank the dozens of local businesses who count on us to market their messages! And if you’re interested in receiving our Media Kit/Rate Card, please email Sales Manager Theresa Schaefer here.
And – if you haven’t already – please follow us on our growing social media network, currently at 7,926 and climbing:
We’re proud of our success here, because we’ve worked very hard since December 2007 to continually serve the Community we live, work, shop and spend in by updating our website daily with professionally-produced, award-winning local Journalism (we were named ‘Best Hyperlocal Website‘ in the entire northwest by the Society of Professional Journalists for two consecutive years!).
A couple of other notes for our Readers, as well as any businesses considering Advertising:
- We are (far as we know) the only local website in the entire country that is absolutely transparent in its website traffic statistics – something you will NOT see on any other competing “local” websites, both new and old. Click on the Sitemeter or Quantcast graphics below to see our LIVE stats (keep in mind that statistics vary with each independent measuring company, something that’s not in our control, and part of the risk of being transparent):
- “Transparent” of course means that, at any time, YOU the Reader can click on one of these statistics links in the footer of the website (at the bottom of any page), and see what kind of traffic we’re getting right then and there from totally independent, external sources. Ever see any other website do that? Neither have we…
- We strongly believe there is no more room in the media world for self-produced, fabricated circulation numbers. We’d also like to remind any potential Advertisers out there to shop around and ask for actual, independent proof of website traffic statistics (ie: Google Analytics) from other sites before buying, because you deserve honesty, transparency and professionalism.
Be sure to show your support of your original hometown blog by supporting our Advertisers (HINT: do business with these Advertisers when you can!), and don’t forget to use our exclusive Coupons, which you can print yourself: