Massage Parlor/Prostitution Ring busted in Burien, SeaTac & Kent Thursday Night
Detectives from the King County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Burien and SeaTac Police Departments, served search warrants on five area locations last night related to a lengthy prostitution investigation.
The warrants were served at three businesses and two residences around 7 p.m. Thursday night (April 18). Detectives arrested three females and one male, and seized three vehicles and a small amount of cash during the raid.
- Royal Orchid Massage/Hair and Nail Salon in the 2800 block of South 200th Street in SeaTac.
- The Adam and Eve Hair Styling, Nail and Tanning Salon in the 19000 block of International Blvd. in SeaTac.
- The Zen Remedy Massage in the 100 block of SW153rd in Burien.
- An apartment in the 19800 block of International Blvd. in SeaTac.
- A house in the 21000 block of 131 Place SE in Kent.
Detectives said business were fronts for prostitution and money laundering.
The three women were booked for Prostitution, Money Laundering, Conspiracy and Leading Organized Crime.
The man, who is a convicted felon and was in possession of a firearm, was booked for Violation of the Uniformed Firearms Act.
When the investigation is complete it will be forwarded to the prosecutor’s office for review and the filing of charges.