Cove to Clover ‘Snake Crawls’ will liven up Burien & Des Moines Friday night
Local fundraiser Cove to Clover’s annual ‘Snake Crawl’ will take place this Friday night, April 26 with TWO pub crawls going on at the same time – in Burien and Des Moines!
Crawlers can register online ($10 for best price), or get a special combo deal that includes a carbo-loading ‘Snake Dinner’ Saturday night.
To pre-register online, click here.
WHEN: Friday, April 26, 2013; registration 5-8 p.m.
- Burien headquarters: Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub (435 SW 152nd Street)
- Des Moines headquarters: Scotch & Vine (22341 Marine View Drive S.)
COST: (100% goes to charity):
- $10 – Pre-register online for best price
- $20 – Pre-register Snake Crawl / Snake Dinner Package
- $15 – Night of Crawl Registration from 5-8 pm
- $25 – Night of Crawl Snake Crawl / Snake Dinner Package from 5-8 pm
- Official Crawl Bib #
- Drink and food specials at official crawl stops
- Post Crawl Bash Access
- Entered in door prize drawing at the Post Crawl Bash
Registration/packet pickup 5-8 pm at:
- South Crawl – Des Moines
Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub
- North Crawl – Burien
- Collect stickers at official stops (collect 4 to qualify for the door prize drawing)
- Enjoy crawler only, drink and food specials and entertainment
- Return to crawl headquarters by 11 p.m. for live music and door prize drawing
Des Moines, WA
All proceeds from the pub crawl directly benefit the Cove to Clover’s charities.