Burien Park’s  ‘Music (and Theater) in the Park’ begins Wednesday, July 11 and runs Wednesdays at North SeaTac Park and Thursdays at Lake Burien Park, with Theater at Dottie Harper Park through the summer.
Wednesday Nights 6:30 – 8 p.m. at North SeaTac Park S 128th St & 20th Ave South:
- JULY 17: Jessica Lynne Band (Country
- JULY 24: Los Flacos (Latin)
- JULY 31: Jack Ballard Band (Rock)
- AUGUST 7: Total Experience Gospel Choir
Thursday Nights 6:30 – 8 p.m. at Lake Burien School Park SW 148th and 16th Ave SW:
- JULY 11: Witherow (Folk)
- JULY 18: Kim Archer Band (R&B)
- JULY 25: Ian McFeron Band (Americana)
- AUGUST 1: Michael Anthony Pratt Band (Country)
- AUGUST 8: Klyntel (Soul)
- AUGUST 15: Tumbao (Afro-Latin)
NEW THIS YEAR! Theater in the Park
Balagan Theater presents:
- AUG 3–4: PINOCCHIO 2–3 p.m. at Lake Burien Park
GreenStage Shakespeare in the Park presented by Burien Arts:
- JUL 27: A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM 7 p.m.
- AUG 3: KING LEAR 7 p.m.
at Dottie Harper Park (421 SW 146th).
For more information: (206) 988-3700 • www.BurienParks.net 
ON RAINY EVENINGS, PLEASE CALL (206) 988-3700 AFTER 5PM TO LEARN IF CONCERT HAS BEEN RELOCATED.
Facebook Twitter Subscribe