REMINDER: First ‘Music in the Park’ concert is this Thursday night!
REMINDER: The first FREE ‘Music in the Park’ concert of the summer will be this Thursday night (July 11) from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Lake Burien School Park.
Witherow, a local Folk band, will perform.
Check ’em out here:http://youtu.be/oTwvhndf9q4
It’s going to be a gorgeous night, sunny and 74 – come out and enjoy the free music!
Here’s the rest of the summer lineup:
Wednesday Nights 6:30 – 8 p.m. at North SeaTac Park S 128th St & 20th Ave South:
- JULY 17: Jessica Lynne Band (Country
- JULY 24: Los Flacos (Latin)
- JULY 31: Jack Ballard Band (Rock)
- AUGUST 7: Total Experience Gospel Choir
Thursday Nights 6:30 – 8 p.m. at Lake Burien School Park SW 148th and 16th Ave SW:
- JULY 11: Witherow (Folk)
- JULY 18: Kim Archer Band (R&B)
- JULY 25: Ian McFeron Band (Americana)
- AUGUST 1: Michael Anthony Pratt Band (Country)
- AUGUST 8: Klyntel (Soul)
- AUGUST 15: Tumbao (Afro-Latin)
NEW THIS YEAR! Theater in the Park
Balagan Theater presents:
- AUG 3–4: PINOCCHIO 2–3 p.m. at Lake Burien Park
GreenStage Shakespeare in the Park presented by Burien Arts:
- JUL 27: A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM 7 p.m.
- AUG 3: KING LEAR 7 p.m.
at Dottie Harper Park (421 SW 146th).
For more information: (206) 988-3700 • www.BurienParks.net
The B-Town Blog is proud to be a Sponsor of this event.
ON RAINY EVENINGS, PLEASE CALL (206) 988-3700 AFTER 5PM TO LEARN IF CONCERT HAS BEEN RELOCATED.