REMINDER: The FREE ‘Music in the Park’ concert series continues tonight – Thursday night, July 18 – with R&B from the Kim Archer Band  from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Lake Burien School Park (SW 148th and 16th Ave SW).
Here are some videos of the band in action:
Here’s the rest of the schedule:
Thursday Nights 6:30 – 8 p.m. at Lake Burien School Park SW 148th and 16th Ave SW:
- JULY 25: Ian McFeron Band (Americana)
- AUGUST 1: Michael Anthony Pratt Band (Country)
- AUGUST 8: Klyntel (Soul)
- AUGUST 15: Tumbao (Afro-Latin)
Wednesday Nights 6:30 – 8 p.m. at North SeaTac Park S 128th St & 20th Ave South:
- JULY 24: Los Flacos (Latin)
- JULY 31: Jack Ballard Band (Rock)
- AUGUST 7: Total Experience Gospel Choir
NEW THIS YEAR! Theater in the Park
Balagan Theater presents:
- AUG 3–4: PINOCCHIO 2–3 p.m. at Lake Burien Park
GreenStage Shakespeare in the Park presented by Burien Arts:
- JUL 27: A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM 7 p.m.
- AUG 3: KING LEAR 7 p.m.
at Dottie Harper Park (421 SW 146th).
For more information: (206) 988-3700 • www.BurienParks.net 
The B-Town Blog is proud to be a Sponsor of this event.
ON RAINY EVENINGS, PLEASE CALL (206) 988-3700 AFTER 5PM TO LEARN IF CONCERT HAS BEEN RELOCATED.Facebook Twitter Subscribe