REMINDER: ‘Music in the Park’ continues Wed. & Thurs. nights
REMINDER: Burien Parks’ ‘Music in the Park’ continues this week, with Latin music from ‘Los Flacos’ at North SeaTac Park Wed. night (July 24), and Americana music from Ian McFeron Band at Lake Burien School Park Thursday night (July 25).
Also coming up this Saturday, July 27 will be the first ‘Shakespeare in the Park’ with ‘King Lear’ at 7 p.m. at Dottie Harper Park (421 SW 146th Street).
UPDATE: Shakespeare at Dottie Harper Park!
Our friends at Burien Parks have alerted us that dates previously released for their ‘Shakespeare in the Park’ were incorrect:
Here’s this week’s lineup:
- Wednesday, July 24, 6:30 – 8 p.m.: North SeaTac Park featuring Los Flacos http://www.flacosmusic.com/
- Thursday, July 25, 6:30 – 8 p.m.: Lake Burien School Park featuring the Ian McFeron Band http://ianmcferon.com/
- Saturday, July 27, 7 p.m.: ‘King Lear’ at Dottie Harper Park
“It’s going to be sunny and warm, come out and join us!!” said Recreation Supervisor Kristy Dunn.
Here’s the rest of the schedule:
Thursday Nights 6:30 – 8 p.m. at Lake Burien School Park SW 148th and 16th Ave SW:
- JULY 25: Ian McFeron Band (Americana)
- AUGUST 1: Michael Anthony Pratt Band (Country)
- AUGUST 8: Klyntel (Soul)
- AUGUST 15: Tumbao (Afro-Latin)
Wednesday Nights 6:30 – 8 p.m. at North SeaTac Park S 128th St & 20th Ave South:
- JULY 24: Los Flacos (Latin)
- JULY 31: Jack Ballard Band (Rock)
- AUGUST 7: Total Experience Gospel Choir
NEW THIS YEAR! Theater in the Park
Balagan Theater presents:
- AUG 3–4: PINOCCHIO 2–3 p.m. at Lake Burien Park
GreenStage Shakespeare in the Park presented by Burien Arts:
- JUL 27: KING LEAR 7 p.m.
- AUG 3: A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM 7 p.m.
at Dottie Harper Park (421 SW 146th).
For more information: (206) 988-3700 • www.BurienParks.net
The B-Town Blog is proud to be a Sponsor of this event.
ON RAINY EVENINGS, PLEASE CALL (206) 988-3700 AFTER 5PM TO LEARN IF CONCERT HAS BEEN RELOCATED.