Burien’s unique (and FREE) ‘Arts-A-Glow’ Lantern Festival and Procession is coming to Dottie Harper Park from 5 – 10 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 7!
“A magical evening in the forest! Lantern art and performers, face painting, lantern making, food vendors and tea and treats,” reads an announcement. “Community Procession at Dusk! Bring shakers and bells to play as you walk to make beautiful music!”
- 5:00-6:15 PM Harp by Jini O’Flynn
- 5:45-7:30PM Juggling and more by Alex Zerbe  and SANCA 
- 6:30-7:30 PM Bluegrass and Square Dancing with Rabbit Stew 
- 7:45-8:15 PM Procession led by VamoLa 
- 8:20-9:30pm Dance party with Eldridge Gravy and the Court Supreme 
The B-Town Blog is proud to be a Sponsor again, and Publisher/Editor Scott Schaefer will be serving as Emcee.
Here’s a map of the procession route:
Here are the details:
WHEN: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 5:00-10:00 PM
WHERE: Dottie Harper Park, 421 SW 146th (for location details: learn more about Dottie Harper Park .
Lantern making workshops!  Or make a balloon lantern at home ! You can also make a lantern from glass jars or plastic water bottles , pie tins ,paper bags, tin cans…you can recycle and be creative! Light your lantern with glow sticks or battery operated candles!
Facebook Twitter Subscribe